TurboTax customers who file their 2019 tax return using TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist Review Self-Employed are eligible to receive a complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed for 18 months (with automatic renewal).
To take advantage of this offer, file your 2019 return with TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist Review Self-Employed, then follow the instructions below.
Your QuickBooks subscription will automatically renew after the 18 month free usage period, and you will be billed on a monthly basis at the then-current rate until you cancel your services. You may cancel at any time.
Offer expires June, 30 2020 at 12:00am midnight, EST. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. Not available for existing QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers or users who signed up for a QuickBooks Self-Employed trial.
- Sign in to your TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Assist Review Self-Employed account.
- On the Great to see you again! page, locate your filed tax return and select View.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select File, then select Get Started.
- On the Let’s file your return step, select Continue.
- On the Do you want to register for CRA’s online mail? step, select Continue.
- On the Filing your return(s) step, select Continue.
- On the Hold up! step, select Get QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- On the One more step to claim your free offer step that opens in a new tab/window, select Claim free offer.
- On the Nearly there…step, fill out the First name and Last name fields, then select Continue.
- On the Claim your free QuickBooks Self-Employed step, fill out the fields, then select Buy QuickBooks.