The two most common reasons the CRA may not have received your return are:
- You prepared your return using TurboTax but did not submit your return using NETFILE. Here's how to submit your tax return to the CRA using NETFILE:
- You received an error code or an error message indicating that your return wasn't filed. In this case, follow the instructions in TurboTax to address your specific error code or message.
- In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?
- Why do I get an error when I try to submit my return through the CRA's NETFILE service?
- How do I find my NETFILE confirmation number?