- Sign in to your TurboTax.ca account.
- On the Great to see you again! step, locate the TurboTax Assist Review return you want to submit, and select Continue.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, select Review, then select Get Started.
- On the Let’s make sure we didn’t miss anything step, select Continue.
- On the Ready for an expert to review your return? step, select Schedule live review.- You will see that you already have a time booked- therefore go to step 6.
- If you prefer a different time, select Choose a later time, then select a new date and time from the Date and Time fields.
- Complete the First Name, Last Name, Email address, and Phone fields.
- Select Confirm my Call.
Hi there - unfortunately there is a breakdown somewhere in your system, because the option to 'choose a later time' is not available once an appointment is made! I am trying desperately to cancel my appointment or change it to a later date, but the appointment is in stone and the option to even select it is greyed out.
And TOTALLY agree with the writer of the original message. The so-called 'banner' does not exist!!! I received an email with the following instructions on how I could change my appointment:
To change your call date or time, follow these steps:
- Sign in to TurboTax and click "Expert Help" at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the banner with your call appointment details.
- Next, click on "Change my call date or time".
BUT the banner is nowhere to be found. I've called the issue in by phone and understand it's being escalated to the Tech Support team. Hopefully it'll get fixed! (A bit concerned that this was originally raised many months ago, and I'm sure we're not the only people facing this situation.)