Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA have not receive my tax report 2020, i did it at 21 april 2021, I have my order number and PDF but, they don't have that. please help me

CRA have not receive my tax report 2020, i did it at 21 april 2021, I have my order number and PDF but, they don't have that. please help me. What happened with my taxes, thank you
2 Replies

CRA have not receive my tax report 2020, i did it at 21 april 2021, I have my order number and PDF but, they don't have that. please help me

Kindly check your CRA My Account to make sure CRA didn't receive your tax return. Your order number is not your NetFile confirmation number- Please see the TurboTax FAQ

Kindly see below additional information:-

Netfile Information 

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team, or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Please check How do I know if my return was filed using NETFILE and received by the CRA?

If you have received a NETFILE confirmation code, please check I filed my tax return using NETFILE but didn't receive my refund or Notice of Assessment. What do I ...

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.