We can absolutely help you with this.
- You will write RRSP in the Search option (magnifying glass) at the top right of the screen, which will bring you to Your RRSP Profile for 2020 screen. Please see IMAGE 1 included below.
- You will then click beside Made RRSP/SPP contributions you wish to carry forward and deduct in a future year and scroll down to Continue.
- You will then fill the What's your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit? screen and Continue.
- RRSP Contribution Summary screen will now open so you can verify your information to then click Done With RRSPs.
- RRSP/PRPP and SPP Carry Forward page is now open and this is where you include the amount of RRSP you wish to deduct this year then Continue. Please view IMAGE 2 included below.
- You are now brought to RRSP Optimizer where you can decide to change the amount of RRSP being deducted if it is of benefit to you and Continue.
- Here's your RRSP/PRPP summary screen where you will see tall of your RRSP information including your RRSPs/PRPPs carried forward to future year.
Thank you for using TurboTax.
This was not my question at all. Turbo Tax has carried forward in my RSP an amount that was a direct deposit to my RSP from my employer that did not affect my allowable contribution whatsoever, it was in box 61 or 62. Because you could not get this corrected when I filed my 2019 tax return I had to mail it to Revenue Canada. I really need you to fix this asap so I can then file my 2020 tax return.