Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I am curious/confused. has my 2020 tax return been sent to the quebec government? thank you in advance. john chouinard

1 Reply

Hello I am curious/confused. has my 2020 tax return been sent to the quebec government? thank you in advance. john chouinard

Thank you for choosing TurboTax,

You need to file a provincial tax return in Québec if you lived in that province on December 31st. 

You can file your Québec return from the same place in TurboTax as your federal return. Most TurboTax users choose to file their federal return first, but you can choose to file your Québec return first if you prefer.

You can submit your completed return to Revenu Québec when the NetFile Québec service is open.

Before you begin, complete the Review step

If you haven’t completed the Review section of your return, complete that first.

1. In the upper-right area of TurboTax, select Find.
  2. In the Find field, type “Return.”
  3. From the list of results, select Return Summary, then select Go.
  4. Follow the instructions to complete your review. Your review is complete when you reach the Let’s file your return step.

Please visit the FAQ on In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to Revenu Québec using NetFile Québ... to learn more about submitting your tax return to Revenue Quebec,