Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jan 22, 2023 5:55:10 AM

How do I change my phone number for 2 step verification?

How do I change my phone number for alternate account recovery?

0 4 1974
1 Best answer
Jan 22, 2023 9:54:26 AM

To change your phone number, log in to TurboTax Online, open a return and then select "Account Settings" from the bottom of the black left side menu. This will open another page for the Intuit Account Manager. There select "Sign In & Security", then click on "Phone" and you will be able to change your phone number.

4 Replies
Jan 22, 2023 9:54:26 AM

To change your phone number, log in to TurboTax Online, open a return and then select "Account Settings" from the bottom of the black left side menu. This will open another page for the Intuit Account Manager. There select "Sign In & Security", then click on "Phone" and you will be able to change your phone number.

Level 1
Feb 24, 2023 7:20:32 PM

If you no longer have the same phone number how do you even log-in to you're account to change it to the new phone number when everytime you try to sign into you're account it wants to send a confirmation text message to even log-in to the old phone number I'm trying to change....which again I don't have anymore so I can't recieve the text confirmation to even log-in.....so how do I change my phone number then?

Feb 25, 2023 4:59:02 AM

Thanks for your accurate and helpful response

Feb 25, 2023 9:58:14 AM