Before you begin, register for My Account.
If you’d like to use CRA’s Auto-fill my return service to automatically fill out part of your tax return, you need to be registered for the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account.
Please follow the steps below to know how to use the CRA's Auto-fill my return services:
- Select Find in TurboTax.
Note: If you don’t see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting up a section of your return. Continue through the Setting up section until the Find button appears.
- In the Find window, type Auto-Fill.
- From the list of search results, select Auto-Fill My Return, then select Go.
- On the Name, get a jump start on your tax return step, select Continue.
- On the Let’s import your info step, select Launch CRA site.
- Follow the steps to download your slips and other information.
Or you can watch a video by following this link How do I use Auto-fill my return?
Thank you for using TurboTax.
24th April 2022 - I have the same issue. On the Auto-Fill online page I only see links to the help articles or the Continue button. Pressing Continue prompts me to manually enter all the data. I have used this feature for the last few years, but it is not available now.
24th April 2022 - Integration with CRA started working after 7:00am on a Sunday morning. Maybe it was not available earlier due to system maintenance, although no information message was displayed to the user.