Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 24, 2023 7:12:11 PM

I'd like to make adjustments to my filed returns and submit them online to the CRA via ReFILE but the link to ReFILE is not working properly.

0 4 703
4 Replies
Feb 27, 2023 1:05:35 PM

Can you please provide more information about your problem? What happens when you click the Refile button? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Have you already received your notice of assessment?

Mar 14, 2023 9:52:57 AM

I am having the same problem - I click the reFILE button and just get a new tab opening with the message "Not Found. Redirecting to https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/canada-english/help/03/en-ca". I can't see any obvious way around this, and I can't edit my existing return in TurboTax. Please help! I received my express NoA from CRA already (but not a "regular" NoA) -- though I don't really see how that affects this error in TurboTax.

Mar 18, 2023 4:57:11 PM

@EMS43 Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

Mar 18, 2023 5:20:10 PM

I will telephone as this does not work at all -- clearing cache or using a different browser still results in the error you see attached