Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have already filed my income tax with revenue canada, but now I need to file with revenue quebec. How do I submit my taxes that are already filed?

2 Replies

I have already filed my income tax with revenue canada, but now I need to file with revenue quebec. How do I submit my taxes that are already filed?

If you only submitted your Federal tax return then you haven't filed your RQ taxes as of yet. 

How to submit your tax return using NetFile Québec: Once your return is opened;

1. In the upper-right area of your screen, select Find.
  2. In the Find window, type “NETFILE.”
  3. From the list of results, select Netfile your tax return, and select Go.
  4. On the Filing your return(s) step, select NetFile Québec next to the return you want to file.
    • If you’ve prepared a return for your spouse/partner together with yours, each return must be filed separately. Locate and select NetFile Québec for the return you want to file first. After a return is submitted, TurboTax brings you back to this step so you can file the second return.
    • You can electronically file both your federal (CRA) and Québec (RQ) returns. To file only your Québec return at this time, select NetFile Québec next to the return you want to file.
  5. On the NetFile Québec Restrictions step, review the restrictions, answer the question, and select Continue.
  6. On the NetFile Québec Additional Information step, answer the questions and select Continue.
  7. On the NetFile Québec: Errors step, select Continue.
  8. On the NetFile Quebec: Warnings step, select Continue.
  9. On the NetFile Québec Transmission step, select Continue. TurboTax then submits your return to Revenu Québec for you.
  10. Locate your reference number on the Transmission Successful step. If your return was successfully received by NetFile Québec, TurboTax will display a reference number. Your return has not been successfully filed until you get a confirmation number.

Transfert par NetFile Québec.

NetFile Québec a refusé car il y a une lettre en moins dans mon prénom que chez ARC (Edgar/Edgard).