Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mblondie2

I hit the refile button on 2of my tax returns but didnt mean to now they both say jn progress

Beside one return there is a (2) and beside the other a(3) and they both say in progress and when I hit the continue button it takes me to red writing from the CRA saying something about it already being submitted and won't allow anymore submissioms

1 Reply

I hit the refile button on 2of my tax returns but didnt mean to now they both say jn progress

Please do not attempt to Refile an already submitted tax return unless you have received your Notice of Assessment for the tax return in question. You may want to clear your browser cache and log back into your account.

When you have successfully filed your tax return with the CRA, you will receive a confirmation number via email.  Please review the link below to assist you in determining if you have filed with the CRA.

Footnote: Please keep in mind that if you are attempting to file a 2019 return, you will have to wait until the Netfile service from the CRA opens on February 24, 2020.