Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I selected " separate to report tax", this is a mistake I made. I want to select " report tax together ", but I couldn't get the page I want to correct it. How can I do

Searching: "I selected " separate to report tax", this is a mistake I made. I want to select " report tax together ", but I could not get the page I want to correct it. How can I do? I did Log Out, or click Back Key many times, I can't have that page I'm looking for."
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I selected " separate to report tax", this is a mistake I made. I want to select " report tax together ", but I couldn't get the page I want to correct it. How can I do

You will have to login to your account, select Tools, select Return Manager, then Create a New Return. As you enter the initial setup stage, opt for the default joint spousal preparation.

You can delete your original attempt as you wish.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You will have to login to your account, select Tools, select Return Manager, then Create a New Return. As you enter the initial setup stage, opt for the default joint spousal preparation.

You can delete your original attempt as you wish.