Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to amend my T1135 form for 2018. I changed the information in TurboTax Premier website and now I do not know how to refile the T1135.

4 Replies

I want to amend my T1135 form for 2018. I changed the information in TurboTax Premier website and now I do not know how to refile the T1135.

You will need to file an adjustment request for the T1135.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to submit an adjustment request.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647992

Deofactus

Following the directions in this link, I worked through the 2018 ReFILE process, but in the final step TurboTax advised me my T1135 amendment must be filed separately from my federal return. At that point I was unsure how to proceed to completion. Can anyone advise how to do this please? Can it be done using TurboTax? 

Please go back to File>CRA Online Mail and click Continue until you get back to the page where you can send your return. There is a separate button to send the T1135.

mygerry

I tried to refile 2019 just now which did include an updated T1135.   Since the original return had an amount owed, not sure how to proceed a it kept asking how I was going to pay CRA.