Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net filed my tax return almost 3 weeks ago and it still says received on my account

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Net filed my tax return almost 3 weeks ago and it still says received on my account

If CRA is showing the return as received, then you are waiting on them to process the return.  If you are concerned, you would need to contact CRA at 1-800-959-8281.  Press * once their phone system answers the call, and you will be transferred to a live CRA agent.  They will ask you your SIN, Date of Birth, address, and likely something from your 2014 tax return to verify your ID.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Good afternoon,
Did you apply for a disability tax credit? Does the government have the T2201 on file?
Have you contacted them to see if they are pending additional information?
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/cntct/phn-eng.html#h1
Thank you for your question.
Leeanne@TurboTax

No I did not apply for the disability tax credit. And the only deductions I had was vehicle expenses cause I use my truck for work and the child fitness credit. I contacted them and they said it has been recieved and not processed yet but they don't have anymore information and to call back in a couple weeks. Every other year I have netfiled I have recieved my refund within a week to 10 days and I have always claimed the same deductions.

If CRA is showing the return as received, then you are waiting on them to process the return.  If you are concerned, you would need to contact CRA at 1-800-959-8281.  Press * once their phone system answers the call, and you will be transferred to a live CRA agent.  They will ask you your SIN, Date of Birth, address, and likely something from your 2014 tax return to verify your ID.