Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

old files

How can I open an older file from 2012 that has a .tt or .bk or .tax extension? I need it for accountant.  Thanks

1 Reply

old files

Unfortunately, we no longer have the 2012 software available to download. So if you no longer have the CD, you will not be able to install the software and view your files from that year.


However, you can still access you past returns via the CRA's My Account, which you can log into here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...