Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have said I am filing for first time. this dose not allow me and asks for correction. but I cant access the page anymore.
masoudnooraei ‎Posted March 5, 2024 | Latest post March 8, 2024 by TurboTaxBrenda
We are just common-law and what does claiming a spousal amount mean?
faithmari-p ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I have a very basic tax return. I have interest income and dividend income. The CRA is showing I owe about $2,000 more than what Turbotax calculated. The express NOA says "Because of a calculation error, we changed your federal tax payable to $4,888.... read more
chadamis100 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
I got married last year abroad, I am not sure how to file my taxes with my foreigner spouse.
zeldayalim ‎Posted April 17, 2023 | Latest post Sunday by TurboTaxSusan
Turbotax says:Your claim for your spouse or common-law partner may be increased by reporting your spouse or common-law partner's dividend income on your return. But it doesn't instruct me how to do that? Where can I start to do the dividend transfer?
annapengfamily ‎Posted April 14, 2022 | Latest post Sunday by cranelift
I received a T5 slip for the USD fixed deposit I placed with a Canadian bank. Box 13 "Interest from Canadian Sources" shows the interest income earned for 2023, however the amount is in USD, as indicated by the currency code in box 27. How could I sh... read more
younglydia ‎Posted February 6, 2024 | Latest post Sunday by younglydia
Top Contributors