Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laperdy

My refund says $0 on the Free version of turbotax, but on the Standard version my refund says $1,910.07.

My issue is that the NETFile I sent CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) was the Free version of turbotax, I filled out everything and looked it over and everything was correct. I'm just wondering when they pull up my file and review it, will they see $0 refund or $1,910.07? Does turbotax free not show your refund ?
Thanks
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My refund says $0 on the Free version of turbotax, but on the Standard version my refund says $1,910.07.

Once you have submitted your tax return as you did- CRA will then review your return If there is a refund of $0 showing and yet you should get a refund they will advise you when they send you your notice of assessment. 

You can review line by line and compare both that were done to see if anything was missed if so you can always do an adjustment. The adjustment cannot be made until you have received your notice of assement from CRA

Please click on the following link for more information 

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/changereturn/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Once you have submitted your tax return as you did- CRA will then review your return If there is a refund of $0 showing and yet you should get a refund they will advise you when they send you your notice of assessment. 

You can review line by line and compare both that were done to see if anything was missed if so you can always do an adjustment. The adjustment cannot be made until you have received your notice of assement from CRA

Please click on the following link for more information 

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/changereturn/