Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dryk

Can I get my the turbo tax 2019 icon on my toolbar

8 Replies

Are you referring to the taskbar on your computer? Are you trying to pin your TurboTax 2018 to your taskbar?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, right click on the short cut on your Desktop and select “Pin to Taskbar”.

If you are using TurboTax Online, you can go to https://ww1.2018.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/ in your browser, then drag the URL onto the Desktop. Then you can drag it onto your taskbar, but it will pin itself to your browser, not the bar itself. You’ll have to right click on your browser’s icon to see the pinned link. In this case it would probably be easier to bookmark the URL and put it on you bookmark tool bar instead, so that when you open your browser you can just click on the link.

simmeus

I cannot get my 2019 return to appear as an icon on my desktop. I also have two entries from turbotax on my mastercard account

Can you please reach out to us on Facebook private message- www.facebook.com/TurboTax Canada. We will need to ask you private information that can't be shared here on the public forum in order to verify your payments to TurboTax.

Ma23

Keep wanting my Verification pan so I can file my taxes for 2018 and 19

@Ma23, can you please reach to us via our Facebook private message or Twitter Direct Message so we may assist you:

I have always accessed TurboTax via an icon on the toolbar.

This year, I don't have one and it seems like I can only access it via directly to their website.

I don't like this method.

How do I get the icon on my toolbar.

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, right-click on the shortcut on your Desktop and a menu will open where you can select “Pin to Taskbar”.

If you are using TurboTax Online, you can go to https://ww1.2019.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/ in your browser and bookmark the page on your "Bookmarks bar" where you will see it on your browser.