turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to print out a depreciation schedule for my accountant. Where in turbo tax is that document?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

I need to print out a depreciation schedule for my accountant. Where in turbo tax is that document?

The Depreciation and Amortization Report is included with the tax return when you download the return using Print Center and request all worksheets -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Is the depreciation schedule the same thing as the depreciation and Amortization report/worksheet filed with form 4562?  Anyhelp in this matter would be greatly apprecatied

Yes ... that is what the accountant is looking for.
dianascrn

I need to print out a depreciation schedule for my accountant. Where is this document in turbo tax/

@dianascrn wrote:

I need to print out a depreciation schedule for my accountant. Where is this document in turbo tax/

For the 2019 tax return you would need to use Print Center and choose the options for all worksheet to get the Depreciation and Amortization Report.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

chrisao

I am also trying to access 2019 form 4562.  TurboTax is not allowing me to  look at prior years when I go to print center. How do I get it...   tyvm

@chrisao wrote:

I am also trying to access 2019 form 4562.  TurboTax is not allowing me to  look at prior years when I go to print center. How do I get it...   tyvm

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

pgarcia9
Returning Member

For prior year (TY2019), trigger an amend, then the left bar will show up with Tax Tools and Print Center.  Review/edit any area.  Then proceed to the Print Center.  Download should be available for prior year.  Choose all TurboTax and Government worksheet option.   After download, Cancel Amend.

The "Add a State" button is no longer there for the 2020 return. Neither is the Tax Tools link on the left. Is there a new way to get the depreciation schedule?

Screenshot 2022-07-02 072345.png

@DomNation The Depreciation and Amortization Report will be included in the PDF for the 2020 online tax return.

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the section Your tax returns & documents.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

EB234

Same question for the 2019 return.  It does not print when I select "Download/print return (PDF)"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies