Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my taxes to be done but I must of forgot something because it's been awhile. I called CRA and they don't have anything on me. could you please help me.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I paid for my taxes to be done but I must of forgot something because it's been awhile. I called CRA and they don't have anything on me. could you please help me.

The $9.99 fee is because you added an extra feature to your return.  You can either pay the $9.99 and file or start a new return in free and don't select the 'plus bundle'

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Can you provide more details about your problem? Did you do your own taxes with TurboTax Online and you need to file your return, or you paid for TurboTax Live Full Service to do your taxes for you?

turbo tax online at the end it asked me to pay 9.99 it was free but had to pay amount to send it.

but it didn't get set.  I must of forgot something when I first opened it.  because it's been 2 weeks.  So on the around the 15 of this month I went though it again then noticed that I had to pay so I did so. but it didn't go though.

Did you get an error message when you tried to file? Is this the first time you have filed a return with the CRA?

it keeps asking for me to pay again.

The $9.99 fee is because you added an extra feature to your return.  You can either pay the $9.99 and file or start a new return in free and don't select the 'plus bundle'

Please call me at ; [phone number removed], 

I can not read, and I nothing about computers, and , Some else is this for me right now..