or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife moved to another province and I did not. I selected to prepare returns together but cannot separate us into different provinces. How do I fix this?

I just want to know that if I delete my return that was started for 2014, I can start another return and re-import my 2013 information for both myself and my spouse.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My wife moved to another province and I did not. I selected to prepare returns together but cannot separate us into different provinces. How do I fix this?

Leave that return for the time being, and then start two unconnected returns, one for you and one for your wife.  You should be able to import carry forwards for each.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Leave that return for the time being, and then start two unconnected returns, one for you and one for your wife.  You should be able to import carry forwards for each.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks it worked. I was worried if I deleted the file it would not let me import it again. Thank you

I'm glad it worked for you. 🙂