Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the current wait time when calling to review my claim that I paid $35 for. There is not indication for the estimated wait time.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What is the current wait time when calling to review my claim that I paid $35 for. There is not indication for the estimated wait time.

Hello,

Average wait time right now is 25 minutes.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello,

Average wait time right now is 25 minutes.

tinadawn

I have been on hold for almost an hour. Saturday night 9:15 pm

If this is the case, I would recommend that this be communicated prior to the purchase of this option.  It is very frustrating to be waiting indefinitely for a call-back when the option is being positioned as an "instant personal service".  It is misleading.
phaum1967

Hi,

I'm waiting for more an hour and still have no news... Are you still expecting issues...?

The reason the wait times are longer than normal is due to longer than expected troubleshooting for issues present on customer's local systems, along with new agents being available, and general how do I questions. We regret the wait times and are actively working to get more staff available and answering the support channels.

If you'd like to get a refund for your Pro Review, send an email to CanadaReturns@intuit.com to request a refund. Make sure you note that it is for Pro Review, and that the service was not used. Feel free to mention the wait times as well.

Please include:

- Your request for refund, including your name, address, and daytime phone number.
    - Your order number, which is available on your purchase receipt.
    - Your purchase receipt dated within 60 days of your refund request (keep a copy for your records).
    - Reason for the return: please be specific as your comments are critical to improving our products and services.

svdwatt

This is the second time I have called and waited for more than an hour with no success. Turbotax, can you assist me with removing this feature from my account because I see no value in waiting this long.