Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cra said they were going to remove a claim from my tax report but my income tax is still in process 2 weeks since I filed online my taxes yet haven’t received funds

5 Replies

Cra said they were going to remove a claim from my tax report but my income tax is still in process 2 weeks since I filed online my taxes yet haven’t received funds

When you Netfiled, did you receive a confirmation email telling you it was successfully filed with the CRA?

They did receive it a mistakenly put that I applied to be eligible for a dependant tax so no i don’t know when I’m getting my money cause they still have it as processing . After they removed the claim

It will depend on how long it's going to take them to reassess it. 

• From the time it has been reassessed, it will take between 8-10 days to receive your refund if you have DD with them.
  • If not a cheque can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks. 

You may want to give them a call and see how long they will take to reassess. Here is their number 1 800 959 8281.

Even though the mistake was on their end and I’ve already waited almost 3 weeks , I was told the claim will be removed so I’d still have to wait another week

I would give them a call to find out. I hope it doesn't take that long.  They may just deposit it right away!