Solved: We have received your return and it is being proce...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

We have received your return and it is being processed. You will receive a letter requesting more info. You may receive all or part of you return in the meantime

My refund status says it was received and is under review. I will receive a letter within 30 days to give more info about documents needed and i may receive part or none of my return while waiting. Im assuming its under review due to the fact that I have claimed my nephews whom I've taken care of since february last year because of familial issues so the review is most likely on tge EITC. My question is has anyone else had their EITC reviewed and received the other portion of the refund in the meantime or will i not receive any of it until the all documents have been processed? Also, how long does this entire process take?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

We have received your return and it is being processed. You will receive a letter requesting more info. You may receive all or part of you return in the meantime

It appears your question is referring to a US return.  This is the Canadian site where we deal with Canadian tax issues.  You may want to repost your question on the US site  https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

It appears your question is referring to a US return.  This is the Canadian site where we deal with Canadian tax issues.  You may want to repost your question on the US site  https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax 

View solution in original post

v