Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i find the direct deposit section of my taxes

1 Reply

Where do i find the direct deposit section of my taxes

Are you using TurboTax Online? If so, click “Find” (upper right) and search for “dir”, then select “Direct Deposit Information for [Your Name]” from the list and click on the “Go” button.

Please be aware that if you change your direct deposit info in TurboTax, you will not be able to NETFILE your return.

Instead, to set up, change or cancel your direct deposit information, use CRA’s My Account service at www.canada.ca/myaccount. Your changes will be effective immediately, and you will be able to NETFILE your tax return when the service opens on Feb. 22, 2021.

Alternatively, you can make changes by calling the CRA at 1-800-959-8281, through your financial institution or by mailing the enrolment form separate from your return. More information on these methods can be found at the Public Works and Services Canada website.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/i-m-using-turbotax-live-assi...