Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Oct 31, 2019 5:03:23 AM

Why am I not receiving a call back? This is the second time they have missed my appointment.

This is the second time I have not received a call back for my scheduled appointment. My confirmation email states they will call back in 5 minutes should there be any problems. both times I have been disconnected on Intuit's side.

1 6 2748
1 Best answer
Oct 31, 2019 5:03:25 AM

virtualgravity,

The TurboTax Live scheduled calls are placed by the system, and if there's no answer our experts will leave a voicemail message. If you would still like to get a live review after a missed call, please schedule another appointment.

Ernesto

6 Replies
Oct 31, 2019 5:03:25 AM

virtualgravity,

The TurboTax Live scheduled calls are placed by the system, and if there's no answer our experts will leave a voicemail message. If you would still like to get a live review after a missed call, please schedule another appointment.

Ernesto

May 30, 2020 9:44:23 AM

I have a confirmed appointment and received no call back. Why?

May 31, 2020 9:40:31 AM

Same here. This is inappropriateTurbo-tax, they don't deliver the support they are charging for.

Returning Member
Jun 3, 2020 9:50:06 AM

TTx has 2 auto responses when missed call happens - i have two of them this week:

1. the voicemail left by the system says this is the last call they will make (which presumes others were made, which is not the case).

2. when i call back to the system making the call, the auto response there is says not to worry, a 2nd call will be made in 5 minutes - in both cases this week, no 2nd call.

this is EXTREMELY frustrating

Returning Member
Apr 13, 2022 8:08:31 AM

I have just missed the call. How do I contact the expert?

Mar 11, 2023 11:14:36 AM

I have paid for service - payment was processed Monday, March 6th.  I have been trying to schedule an appointment.  I work and have been waiting for a call back since Thursday - please can someone call and schedule an appointment with me.  Home number is [phone number removed] or Text [phone number removed] - I need to get my taxes done as soon as possible.  If I do not receive a call back by 17:00 Sunday, March 12th - I will dispute the charge and take my business elsewhere.  I am a returning customer this would be my 3rd year.