Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not receiving a call back? This is the second time they have missed my appointment.

This is the second time I have not received a call back for my scheduled appointment. My confirmation email states they will call back in 5 minutes should there be any problems. both times I have been disconnected on Intuit's side.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why am I not receiving a call back? This is the second time they have missed my appointment.

virtualgravity,

The TurboTax Live scheduled calls are placed by the system, and if there's no answer our experts will leave a voicemail message. If you would still like to get a live review after a missed call, please schedule another appointment.

Ernesto

View solution in original post

6 Replies

virtualgravity,

The TurboTax Live scheduled calls are placed by the system, and if there's no answer our experts will leave a voicemail message. If you would still like to get a live review after a missed call, please schedule another appointment.

Ernesto

I have a confirmed appointment and received no call back. Why?

Same here. This is inappropriateTurbo-tax, they don't deliver the support they are charging for.

mattgc46
Returning Member

TTx has 2 auto responses when missed call happens - i have two of them this week:

1. the voicemail left by the system says this is the last call they will make (which presumes others were made, which is not the case).

2. when i call back to the system making the call, the auto response there is says not to worry, a 2nd call will be made in 5 minutes - in both cases this week, no 2nd call.

this is EXTREMELY frustrating

LASA
Returning Member

I have just missed the call. How do I contact the expert?

Ottawa07

I have paid for service - payment was processed Monday, March 6th.  I have been trying to schedule an appointment.  I work and have been waiting for a call back since Thursday - please can someone call and schedule an appointment with me.  Home number is [phone number removed] or Text [phone number removed] - I need to get my taxes done as soon as possible.  If I do not receive a call back by 17:00 Sunday, March 12th - I will dispute the charge and take my business elsewhere.  I am a returning customer this would be my 3rd year.