- Once you have completed the Intro section, select Find (the magnifying glass icon), from the menu in the upper-right.
- In the Find window, type Provincial tax, then select Provincial Tax Credit Profile from the list of results and click Go.
- On the Your Provincial Profile step, select the checkbox for Climate Action Incentive (CAI) federal credit available for residents of [province].
- On the Climate Action Incentive step, answer the questions, then select Continue.
- On the You're eligible to receive credit for CAI - let's see how much you qualify for step, answer the question(s), then select Continue.
- The Good news! This is the total credit you're receiving, step will appear, showing you the amount of credit you are eligible to receive.
October 28, 2019 6:39 PM
last updated April 14, 2021 8:41 PM
How do I claim the Climate Action Incentive (TurboTax Online)?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•39•Updated 1 week ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post