Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTax Support

How do I enter the contributions I made to a PRPP, an Amateur Athlete Trust, the Saskatchewan Pension Plan, or a US retirement plan?

PRPPs, Amateur Athlete Trusts, the Saskatchewan Pension Plan, and US retirement plans are grouped together in the RRSP section of TurboTax.

  1. Select Find* (or the magnifying glass icon) from the menu.
  2. In the Find window, type RRSP profile and select Go.
  3. Check the relevant boxes and select Continue.

*If you don't see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting Up/Introduction section of your return. Continue through the Setting Up section until the Find button appears.

Related information:

How do I enter RRSP contributions in TurboTax?

What are unused RRSP contributions and how do I enter them in TurboTax?

How do I enter the contributions I made to a labour-sponsored venture capital corporation (LSVCC) fund?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in