How do I claim the new Work from Home deduction du...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5309patrickstree
Level 1

How do I claim the new Work from Home deduction due to COVID at the temporary flat rate on TurboTax Standard? Cannot seem to find Form T777s?

35 Replies
dave1024
Level 2

How do I claim the new Work from Home deduction due to COVID at the temporary flat rate on TurboTax Standard? Cannot seem to find Form T777s?

Yes, I wish someone from Intuit would weigh in on this.

The T777S is available from Revenue Canada but not available

on TurboTax. How can we complete our income tax.

QuickLikeAMouse
Level 1

I would also like to know this as my employer sent out a message saying we are eligible for this but see no way to do it on TurboTax.  Hopefully there will be an update with this new form.

newuser2
Level 2

@TurboTaxJennifer  Can you help?

Jesassin
Level 1

Following this thread as I have the same question.

SirNealalot
Level 1

I've been looking into this and other online tax preparation software forums don't have the T777S form available yet either. Given that "CRA Autofill" is not available till Feb 22/2021 you can expect the complete list of 2020 tax forms to be available by then.

Zahria
Level 1

Following this thread as I too can't find the form to claim this

ajmoorhouse
Level 2

Same question as everyone else - looking forward to seeing the T777S appear in the Standard version

DG902
Level 1

Following this thread for the same reason as every one else...

As of Feb 1 I still haven't seen the ability to claim this within TurboTax Standard 

Anyone from TurboTax able to help us out? @TurboTaxBrenda1  @TurboTaxDeanna @TurboTaxGinette @TurboTaxLise @TurboTaxLynda 

TurboTaxHeba

The forms will be available in the next updates before CRA opens the Netfile service on Feb 22nd.

I hope this was helpful

v