Solved: How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,f...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralcon68

How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,federal and state. am a canadian resident,but citizen of u.s.a.?

i have used turbotax for the past 2 years but this year the referred me to turbotax canada.  I believe they sent info to u from turbotax us.  ive tried getting into turbo tax ca. but am having problems.      I have an incident no# **** but that may only b for usa  i dont know.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TonyC11
Level 2

How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,federal and state. am a canadian resident,but citizen of u.s.a.?

You need the IRS version of Turbotax.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TonyC11
Level 2

You need the IRS version of Turbotax.

View solution in original post

ralcon68

does turbo tax have them?
ralcon68

the question is can turbotax ca. do my usa taxes ?
TurboTaxEsther

If you are filing a Canadian tax return with US income, then YES turbo tax can do it. If you need to do the US tax return, you will need to use turbotax.com
TonyC11
Level 2

Like I said, you need the IRS version of Turbotax, not available from Turbotax.ca
v