Solved: How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,f...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,federal and state. am a canadian resident,but citizen of u.s.a.?

i have used turbotax for the past 2 years but this year the referred me to turbotax canada.  I believe they sent info to u from turbotax us.  ive tried getting into turbo tax ca. but am having problems.      I have an incident no# **** but that may only b for usa  i dont know.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

How do i get turbotax to do my united states tax,federal and state. am a canadian resident,but citizen of u.s.a.?

You need the IRS version of Turbotax.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

You need the IRS version of Turbotax.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

does turbo tax have them?
Highlighted

the question is can turbotax ca. do my usa taxes ?
Highlighted

If you are filing a Canadian tax return with US income, then YES turbo tax can do it. If you need to do the US tax return, you will need to use turbotax.com
Highlighted

Like I said, you need the IRS version of Turbotax, not available from Turbotax.ca
v