Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruincup

I have a Declaration of Exemption - Employment at a Special Work Site Form (TD4) from my employer, is there a place to enter this? not sure what to do with it.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have a Declaration of Exemption - Employment at a Special Work Site Form (TD4) from my employer, is there a place to enter this? not sure what to do with it.

Keep it with your return once you a have printed off your copy.  Your employer has to file this form in order to exclude that amount of money from your income.  You have already been paid for it, but due to the nature of the conditions, it has been exempted from taxable income.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Keep it with your return once you a have printed off your copy.  Your employer has to file this form in order to exclude that amount of money from your income.  You have already been paid for it, but due to the nature of the conditions, it has been exempted from taxable income.

bruincup

Thanks for the quick reply. I now understand. Thanks again.

Glad to help. :smile::smile: