Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwjames

Need to talk to someone re bug in medical expenses section. No help yet - told (3/15) that problem would be fixed and come back to program in couple of days. Not fixed!

4 Replies

Need to talk to someone re bug in medical expenses section. No help yet - told (3/15) that problem would be fixed and come back to program in couple of days. Not fixed!

We will be glad to help you if you can please advise us what "bug" that you are speaking of in medical expenses? Are you getting an error message?

gwjames

I have talked to two helpful women on your support desk who said product works better/best on Chrome. This was never stated that I could see on your website. Seems to be OK now though told more changes coming due to some last minute tax changes that will impact the current product.

To date, except for the help two women, this experience with the online version has been VERY frustrating and disappointing. I had been a PC user for 5+ years through a download to my machine. I have switched to a Mac Book Pro so had to switch to the online product. Again a big disappointment. 

We are happy to hear that you got great customer service. If you are still stuck on the medical expense page, please click the back button and then click continue once again.

Hello,

I, as well, am stuck on the medical expense page.  I have clicked the "back" button and then "done", but the program will not move to next page.  I have logged out and back in again, but I get directed back to medical expenses.  Do I have to dump this claim and start again?  Will I get stuck at the same spot again?