Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no medical expenses but I keep getting told I have to upgrade due to my medical expenses...what gives??

3 Replies

I have no medical expenses but I keep getting told I have to upgrade due to my medical expenses...what gives??

Please go back to the interview section of your return and make sure that you didn't check off medical expenses. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank you for your response, yes I HAVE checked so many times I am actually mentionallly, emotionally drained due to my health. 

Is it possible that because I receive CCPD and ODSP (to barely survive)and I just want to suit my taxes. 

I have used this program for years due to the ease of use for my cognitive issues, among many others.

This is becoming quiet overwhelming and that's the last thing I  need right nowL so if  someone could PLEASE help me that , O would truly apprechiafdrr

The best thing for you to do in this case would be to call our phone support line  at 1-800-446-8848 so that they can view your screen and see what the issue might be. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.