Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used your tax return, I know it goes to Ottawa, does it also get sent to Alberta? Looking for carbon tax rebate

Alberta is sending out tax rebates but you must file 2015/16 returns.  When your program efiles my return it goes to Ottawa does it also go to Alberta?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I used your tax return, I know it goes to Ottawa, does it also get sent to Alberta? Looking for carbon tax rebate

When you complete your income tax return - It will all be sent together if you have Netfiled- They will know which Tax Credits you are entitled to by your residency status as of December 1, 2016. So if it was Alberta you potentially can be eligible for the carbon tax rebate. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

When you complete your income tax return - It will all be sent together if you have Netfiled- They will know which Tax Credits you are entitled to by your residency status as of December 1, 2016. So if it was Alberta you potentially can be eligible for the carbon tax rebate.