Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I'm trying to make sure I understand the process when filing a return with foreign income. In 2023 I had a contract that was delivered in another country. The contact was for an after tax daily rate paid in Canadian dollars. As an example, for a afte... read more
macraigca ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 58m ago by InnaE
Hello, I moved to Canada in August 2023 and have Canadian income in 2023. Per the rules, I am considered non resident in Canada for tax purpose. Does Turbo tax help in filing for these returns using the full tax premium service or is it only for resi... read more
AJ1994 ‎Posted March 7, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
Can I apply for GST/HST rebate on your employment expenses? I have t2200 which indicates I work from home 100% but I do travel on work purposes 3 time a month.
djo1 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
My husband has a regular health care benefits plan with his job that covers us and our kids. I, on the other hand, have a HCSA or HSA provided by my job's benefits plan. So, for any medical expense or remaining amount of medical expenses not covered ... read more
Sally25 ‎Posted yesterday
Could i speak with an individual?
be8703 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by InnaE
I was day trading last year using margin Account and have losses. I am trying to complete T2125 form details in Turbotax. As I have many number of trades, the total buy and sell amount exceeds value 9999999. I was trying to enter the total Sell amoun... read more
deep_mano ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
The 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '[phone number removed]' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.revenuquebec.ca/T3:noTel' - The Pattern constraint failed.
federicovallenas ‎Posted March 6, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by apolon18
Hello I had capital loss in 2022 of 10000$ and my NOA of 2022 line 25300 shows it. Now, I am doing my tax of 2023 with Turbotax 2023 and this year I have no capital loss or gain. In ''deduction&credits - losses - Net Capital Loss Carry Forwards '' fo... read more
taxma ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I wanted to get clarification on whether I need to include the taxes for my business expenses when I'm inputting my expenses in my income tax report. A friend told me that if you have a GST/HST #, then you DON'T include the taxes in your business exp... read more
dioria ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette