Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to file 2017. Paid for Plus but keeps looping to Run Review when trying to file.

10 Replies

Attempting to file 2017. Paid for Plus but keeps looping to Run Review when trying to file.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue- unfortunately, due to CRA maintenance, you will need to wait till February 24, 2020, to file when CRA reopens. 

Otus

it is also doing this for me. even when i try to print my return.

@ Otus, TurboTax and other software programs must wait for CRA's approval and finalization of forms to activate the Print Option for 2019 software. Please check closer to the end of January. 

Its Feb 13th 2020 and it still won't let me print my 2017.

Printing options are up and running for all fiscal years (except for certain locked forms for 2019 - which will be unlocked before Netfile opens on February 24th,2020)

@s2satgun Start with clearing your browser cache then please follow directives provided below to assist you with printing your 2017 return (in the middle of the page - click on 2018 and prior for instructions)

If you need further assistance, please contact our support team, as they can view your screen to troubleshoot the issue if needed.

That doesn't help me at all. I am in a constant loop that keeps sending me to review my warnings. This is a product issue that was supposed to be fixed by the end of January 2020. It's Feb 15 now

Even though it's for 2017?

Yes, even if it is for 2017. Right now the CRA NetFile is closed for every year to file. It will open on February 24, 2020.

Still not working Brenda and its Feb 24th