Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I'm trying to make sure I understand the process when filing a return with foreign income. In 2023 I had a contract that was delivered in another country. The contact was for an after tax daily rate paid in Canadian dollars. As an example, for a afte... read more
macraigca ‎Posted yesterday
My husband has a regular health care benefits plan with his job that covers us and our kids. I, on the other hand, have a HCSA or HSA provided by my job's benefits plan. So, for any medical expense or remaining amount of medical expenses not covered ... read more
Sally25 ‎Posted yesterday
Could i speak with an individual?
be8703 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by InnaE
I was day trading last year using margin Account and have losses. I am trying to complete T2125 form details in Turbotax. As I have many number of trades, the total buy and sell amount exceeds value 9999999. I was trying to enter the total Sell amoun... read more
deep_mano ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
The 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '[phone number removed]' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.revenuquebec.ca/T3:noTel' - The Pattern constraint failed.
federicovallenas ‎Posted March 6, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by apolon18
Hello I had capital loss in 2022 of 10000$ and my NOA of 2022 line 25300 shows it. Now, I am doing my tax of 2023 with Turbotax 2023 and this year I have no capital loss or gain. In ''deduction&credits - losses - Net Capital Loss Carry Forwards '' fo... read more
taxma ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I wanted to get clarification on whether I need to include the taxes for my business expenses when I'm inputting my expenses in my income tax report. A friend told me that if you have a GST/HST #, then you DON'T include the taxes in your business exp... read more
dioria ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
I am a sole proprietor. I have some business expenses to claim but there are a few expenses where a family member or friend had to help me purchase it. Here are the two situations and in both scenarios I've repaid either in cash or e-transfer. 1) Som... read more
dioria ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
I receive US Social Security payments. On what line of what form do I enter this payment? Do I enter it in $US or do I convert it to $CDN?
StevenSavitt ‎Posted January 11, 2023 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan