Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Filing in BOTH US and Canada

My Wife and I are both US Citizens and Canadian Citizens. We are resident in Canada and have been for several years. Question 1: Do we need to purchase Both a US turbotax and a Canada turbotax? If so will they talk to each other. 

Question 2: can we get a tax expert to do both filings for us as well as our FBAR reporting