Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have completed all of my tax preparation using the online version, however I relaized after I bought a license code for the downloaded version. Is there a way I can transfer my data from the online version without having to start all over again? Th... read more
kkraan ‎Posted yesterday
When I tried e-filing it was not accepted by CRA because what they see is I have sold my primary residence. I went back over my taxes and could not find any place to correct this.
bellzer1213 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by soitgo71
Hello, My income is 34,004 by year, and my employer doesn't provide any health insurance.I live in QC.When I tried to file my tax using online Turbotax, it gave me a warning that I might have to pay the premiums for the Québec Prescription Drug Insur... read more
MMsour ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I have a T4/RL-1 from my employer and a T4A/RL-1 from my insurance company. I imported the RL-1s from the web, but it imported 2x the insurance company ones.So I edited the one attached to the T4 and when I went to check the one attached to the T4A, ... read more
Naquadah ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxBrenda
I have completed returns for myself and my spouse with income sharing. Now I get a refund but why partner owes, but the net result is a nice small refund. How do we file so there is only one financial transaction, the small refund? There should be no... read more
Wayne57 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
Hello, We recently found out that we are eligible to claim child care expenses for summer camps. We didn't realize that last year and was wondering if there's a way for us to backdate these expenses for the current tax filing. Thanks!
ichin ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxBrenda
I have used NetFile for Quebec previously and didn't get this error message. Also, I answered "no" to all the questions about eligibility to Netfile for Quebec. I need to understand what is happening -- please help!
clara_kb ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
Is "Interest earned or paid" and/or "Reinvested Dividend/Interest" (done automatically) in an RDSP account considered "interest, dividend or partnership income not reported on a slip" in TurboTax? (Those amounts were not included on my T5.) If so, wo... read more
yellow3 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by TurboTaxSusan