Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oliveto

Hi. It's the first time I'm doing the taxes process in Canada. I'm an international student. I missed the deadline to send the documents. Can I still send?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi. It's the first time I'm doing the taxes process in Canada. I'm an international student. I missed the deadline to send the documents. Can I still send?

The duplicate is an archive version for your records, to get the version that you need to mail to the CRA in TurboTax Online:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.

2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.

3. Click on the Open a PDF of your federal return for printing link to open/save a PDF of your CRA barcode return.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The duplicate is an archive version for your records, to get the version that you need to mail to the CRA in TurboTax Online:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.

2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.

3. Click on the Open a PDF of your federal return for printing link to open/save a PDF of your CRA barcode return.

oliveto

Thank you very much for your help.

Yes, you can still mail in your return and documents. If you don’t owe taxes, then you likely won’t face any penalties.

oliveto

Thank you very much. But I can only view a duplicate version of the document, how can I download the original?