Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file T2 filled in Turbotax, through Corporate Internet filing? CRA requires a file in format "*.cor" which I don't see in my Turbotax files.

This is my first time filing Corporate tax return through Turbotax. Maybe there is a step by step instruction how to do this. Thank you in advance!

1 Reply

How to file T2 filled in Turbotax, through Corporate Internet filing? CRA requires a file in format "*.cor" which I don't see in my Turbotax files.

Hi, Thank you for using the Intuit TurboTax AnswerXchange

TurboTax allows filing the corporate return electronically to the Canada Revenue Agency(CRA) using the Web Access Code (WAC) method. Turbo Tax does not create a separate .cor file that can be uploaded to the CRA.

The process to file the return electronically to CRA can be found in either the EasyStep or Forms methods/modes.

In EasyStep, there is a FINISH tab which allows the electronic filing of the return if all warnings and audit messages have been addressed.

In the Forms mode, there is a File Now menu icon which walks the filer through the filing process.

Using either mode , TurboTax walks the filer through the required steps to file the T2 using the filing method in TurboTax Business; the WAC method of filing.

Hope this helps