Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi. I am a Canadian citizen living and working in South Korea. I am officially a non-resident of Canada and have received a number of NR4 slips. I have read that sometimes non-residents do not have to file a Canadian tax return, and sometimes they do... read more
jlm90 ‎Posted March 21, 2022 | Latest post 2 hours ago by joyce7788
We are filing a declaration for the first time. Check the appropriate box to that effect. When we got to the end and submitted via NETFILE, we got an error as if we already had an existing account with the CRA and had already signed up. We contacted ... read more
oleg26urist ‎Posted yesterday
Do you enter foreign income into line 10400 or under reporting statement of world income *Schedule A" line 6. If i report foreign income in line 10400 there will be a refund. If i report in world income (schedule A) there is tax owning. I am Canadian... read more
Liser27 ‎Posted April 7, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by joyce7788
Does Turbotax automatcally file the T1135 return along with the T1 return when netfiling or is there a separate process? When I Netfiled I only received one confirmation back and it did not specify what return(s) were filed.
Dafunky1 ‎Posted yesterday
The interest amount on my T5, reported in box 30, is tax deferred over the past 15 years. Is it possible to report a portion of this interest income in a prior year?
Hofstra0514 ‎Posted yesterday
My Quebec based employer entered QC in box 10, as my Province of employment. My employer also deducted QPP contributions in Box 17. I am a resident of Ontario, working in Ontario. I believe my employer should have listed my province of employment in ... read more
Hofstra0514 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I filed my 2022 return almost 3 weeks ago by netfile and it still hasn't arrived. what should i do?
maxt16 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I currently work from home more than 50% of the time - but I'm not forced to work from home. Can I still claim employment expenses? My employer and I do have an agreement that I work from home. I come into the office three days a week for a few hours... read more
Jonny1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by InnaE
I am helping my daughter - she qualified for the retention bonus in 2020 but didn't claim it at that time. I helped her refile and a few days ago she has received a notice-of-reassessment for tax-year 2020. We would like to refile for 2021 to get cau... read more
Scotty3435 ‎Posted March 11, 2023 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors