Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreamzbc

I am in BC and I am trying to file my 2018 taxes Getting Error 513 and everything looks good. So why am I getting this message?? I want to submit.

I have entered the tution and number of part time months on the Federal Slips input.  It is showing up correctly on Schedule 11 and BC S11.   When I look at the error report I go through each item and there is nothing wrong.    How do I fix this?

1 Reply

I am in BC and I am trying to file my 2018 taxes Getting Error 513 and everything looks good. So why am I getting this message?? I want to submit.

I have the same issue. Called Revenue Canada and verified that I entered everything correctly but they checked that the there were nothing reported on box 5916 of Schedule BC (S11) when they reviewed the NETFILE I submitted while they saw a number on box 325 of Schedule 11 and that's why there was a mismatch. After I have confirmed with him that my PDF version of the tax return did have 5916 filled in, he advised me, either 1) create a completely new return to see if it works, or call TurboTax and get a refund and use the Revenue Canada online version. I think I will call TurboTax first...