Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shahabmos

Why do I get error message "Incomplete fields.." on T1135 from even though I have filled out all six boxes?

Why do I get error message "Incomplete fields. If nil enter 0" on T1135 form even though I have filled out all six boxes?

4 Replies
tjs18

Why do I get error message "Incomplete fields.." on T1135 from even though I have filled out all six boxes?

did you get an answer on this - I have the same and can't move on in the form
adamnjan

I have the same problem on TurboTax Standard (PC application).  Intuit support told me to enter 1 instead of zero (and refused to send me an email with the same "advice").
How can I use Chrome with the PC application?
tjs18

I ended up using Chrome browser on my PC and loading turbo tax through that - then the missing box appeared and I could move on.  Definitely a bug in the software that seems to have no other solution than using Chrome.  Thank you to shahabmos for the answer on this forum - much appreciated
shahabmos

You need to use Chrome otherwise a box gets hidden and you'll get the error