I need help filing my return.

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes

Pick a language

Français English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need help filing my return.

Somewhere on my return I elected to not pay CPP on self-emplyed earnings, but now the system won't let me efile. I want to delete that election, but I can't find where I entered that. Can you tell me where I entered that so I can go back and delete it so I can efile my return today? Thank you

1 Reply

I need help filing my return.

Go to Income- Employment Status -> You will check off the box -> 

I want to make optional CPP or QPP contributions - then continue and you will find the next page which you can opt to pay more or not to pay that extra CPP.