Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

I need to submit a paper election form to the same tax centre that I file my personal taxes with. I filed with TurboTax...so where do I address the envelope to?

My election form is T2057 and it must be sent in through paper to the same tax centre in which I filed my individual taxes. Since I sent my taxes through TurboTax, I don't know where I am supposed to send in my paper forms.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

I need to submit a paper election form to the same tax centre that I file my personal taxes with. I filed with TurboTax...so where do I address the envelope to?

All areas of BC are served by the Winnipeg Tax Centre

Post Office Box 14001,
Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 3M3

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Level 1

Whereabouts are you located? Do you know which tax service centre you are dealing with?
Level 1

I am located in Vancouver.
Level 1

All areas of BC are served by the Winnipeg Tax Centre

Post Office Box 14001,
Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 3M3

View solution in original post

Level 1

Would I be able to drop it off in a drop box in Vancouver? Will it be time stamped when the drop box was emptied?
Level 1

The following information for the Vancouver Tax Services office states the drop box is emptied twice daily and stamped the same day they are received.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/vancouver-tax-services-office....