Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
When I tried e-filing it was not accepted by CRA because what they see is I have sold my primary residence. I went back over my taxes and could not find any place to correct this.
bellzer1213 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I have tried and still nothing is working , how do fix it, it is showing an error with one of the bursaries I have received
etm20 ‎Posted May 2, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I haven' filed for 2022 but the screen only opens to file for 2023. How to I file for 2022?
amar793549 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I run a small business (sole proprietor) and sold a piece of depreciable equipment. Do I include the income from this sale under my business income on T2125, or is this taken care of under the disposition portion of the CCA calculations? Thanks!
skimmer888 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I had an insurance claim for a piece of damaged business equipment (I am a sole proprietor). The insurance company wrote off the item (and salvaged it) and I received a payout less a deductible. I then purchased a replacement item at a higher cost. I... read more
skimmer888 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
trying to file with Revenu Quebec and it failed giving me the eel error and saying that the 'TP10' element is invalid - The value '(514) xxx-xxxx' is invalid according to its datatype. How do I correct?
Carnick ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
Can I use Turbo tax standard to file for a deceased person? the option in the Profile section doe not contain deceased, only married or widowed (which is me).
Flyer58 ‎Posted March 5, 2024 | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors