Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzinck1

I am trying to Netfile my 2018 return. When I submit the return I get a message back from CRA saying that it has a code 2205 error. What is this error code?

3 Replies

I am trying to Netfile my 2018 return. When I submit the return I get a message back from CRA saying that it has a code 2205 error. What is this error code?

Is that the error code or is it referring to the form T2205 Amounts from a Spousal or Common-law Partner RRSP, RRIF or SPP to Include in Income?

We may be able to assist you from here if you provide us with some more details. We do not have "Error Code 2205" listed, therefore we'll need to know for sure if this is the code number and if you are being told anything else.

If you are still experiencing issues with this, please contact our Customer Support team for help. Here's how to contact them:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013