Solved: Just finishing my daughters return, not filing yet...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Just finishing my daughters return, not filing yet, want to start mine, however when opening Return Manager its in a shaded screen and I can't access my other profiles.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Just finishing my daughters return, not filing yet, want to start mine, however when opening Return Manager its in a shaded screen and I can't access my other profiles.

Hello,

I've heard of a few customers reporting this. Either clearing your internet browser cookies or using Firefox seems to resolve the issue. Please try that and post back.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem
Highlighted

I am wondering if Intuit is having technical problems today.  I was going to try again later
Highlighted

Hello,

I've heard of a few customers reporting this. Either clearing your internet browser cookies or using Firefox seems to resolve the issue. Please try that and post back.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks.  I started Chrome in incognito mode and signed it and it worked.
v